Hi, I run this website and it’s more about my fascination with a court reporter job than anything else. So here is a few things about me:
- I live in NY and Love it!
- I am getting ready for my final Regents test and I am planning my future.
- I love the color red.
2. I am not sure I’ll be able to make it to 100.
3. I have two cats
7. I haven’t let my hair grow back to its natural colour for something close to six years now. But it’s never very far from the natural colour because I’m too much of a chicken to really dye it something bold.
8. I have no tattoos.
9. I had my ears pierced when I was 12, lost a pair of diamond earrings when I was 17, and have been trying to pretend my ears aren’t pierced ever since.
10. I once won the Latin Dance Championship.
11. I had to quit ballroom dancing because of a series of foot injuries, most noticeably stepping on a chunk of glass and then having a shard left in my big toe for nearly 7 months.
12. I have no cavities.
13. I’ve never smoked anything – not even pot.
14. I’m not Catholic but I’ve taken communion at least four times.
15. I love rain.
16. I hate excessively hot days and I get a rash on my hands when it’s more than 28 degrees or so. Explaining this to a pharmacist in Tarifa, Spain was one of the most challenging events of my honeymoon there.
19. I don’t like chocolate except for Bernard Callebaut.
20. I drink Coke, never Pepsi.
21. I drink gin & tonics, never tequila.
23. I’ve only cheated on a boyfriend once, in grade 10, and damn did it ever feel bad, so I’ll never do it again.
24. I used to have many more friends than I do now, but I believe my friendships now are closer and stronger and will last a lifetime.
25. Despite all my thanking god, I don’t believe in one.
26. I don’t go to nightclubs anymore because I hate having to think of something cute to wear.
27. I often have dreams about flying in airplanes.
28. I also occasionally dream about my teeth crumbling and falling out of my mouth, which I once read is a reflection from your subconscious of events occurring which signify a growing up or maturing stage. Apparently I grow up a lot.
29. I used to have nightmares about my house being on fire and not making it to the door in time.
30. As a result, I am deathly afraid of in-house smoke alarms.
31. The sound of styrofoam pieces rubbing together, or even THINKING about the sound, gives me awful goose shivers.
32. I’d like to get married again so I can wear a different dress. And keep it this time, probably.
33. I love to play board games.
34. I have an older brother who is 17 months older than me.
35. I never liked my brother until we were old enough to drink together.
36. My parents divorced when I was 12, and we’re all much friends as a result. I know my parents as adults and as people, and I value their advice and opinions because I have no illusions about them. This is something I wish I could give my children but I’m not sure how to do it without getting a divorce, which I’m not willing to do.
37. I am always afraid that I will drop a baby when someone asks me to hold one.
38. I’d rather change cat litter than change a diaper or take out the garbage.
39. I don’t have a favorite food, nor are there any foods that I wouldn’t try eating at least once. (This precludes any kind of reptile or insect).
40. I make really good blueberry pancakes and I can make pastry from scratch and it turns out just fine.